10 Reasons to Love Young Living Essential Oils
1. PURITY - Young Living essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic-grade and are so pure and potent, a mere drop or two will do the trick!
3. EASY PEASY - Essential oils are easy to use! It may feel overwhelming in the beginning but it's easy to get the hang of it. A simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils is to diffuse them. To help you get started, your Young Living starter kit comes with an ultrasonic diffuser.
4. CONVENIENCE - If I need something (bug spray, disinfectant, detergent, room spray, etc), I don't have to make a store-run. I like to make it myself with essential oils and a few other simple ingredients.
5. SCIENCE - In clinical practice, essential oils have been shown to have a profound influence on the central nervous system, helping to reduce or eliminate pain and release muscle tension. The benefits of essential oils are numerous due to the complexity of their chemical constituents. The chemical structure of a pure essential oil can rapidly penetrate cell membranes, travel throughout the body, and enhance cellular function.
6. FUN!!! - I love making my own oil roller blends, recipes, household cleaners, and personal products. Having a stocked supply of essential oils on hand makes it easy and fun to do this. Crafting with oils also makes for a fun Mom's Night Out! Or make thoughtful gifts for friends, family, and co-workers (think roll-ons, perfumes, room sprays, bath bombs, etc)! There are so many D.I.Y. recipes out there!
7. WELLNESS - The ability of essential oils to act on both the mind and the body is what makes them truly unique among natural therapeutic substances. Essential oils are a natural solution for your family's wellness. Additionally, Young Living offers an incredible line of oil-infused vitamins and supplements. My favorite YL supplement is ImmuPro.
8. VERSATILITY - There are countless ways to use essential oils - including internally which has major health benefits. (FYI: I personally would not take any other brand of essential oils internally besides Young Living, as unfortunately many of them are adulterated or "extended" with synthetic-made compounds.) You can even cook with essential oils! My favorite way to use oils is to diffuse them for their aromatherapy benefits, as well as topically on the bottoms of my feet when I feel a cold coming on. Young Living carries a wide variety of amazing products that range from household cleaning to personal care to nutritional supplements and more. They even have a line dedicated to babies, children, and pets!
9. LONGEVITY - Essential oils have a long shelf life and will last for years. They have powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and do not go rancid as long as they are stored properly. Also, essential oils have a long and fascinating history.
10. COMMUNITY - When you become a Young Living member you become part of a wonderful oily community. You will have access to an abundance of classes, resources, and information both locally and online.